Friday, January 15, 2010

FileMaker Podcast


Yesterday while on the FileMaker Today site I found a link to the FileMaker Sucess Tips Podcast. They are a little corny but really seem to know their stuff. They have been at it a while so I am probably going to go back and listen to some older episodes. They just posted a new podcast give it a listen! They recommend a nice little FileMaker Pro Reference iPhone App. <==iTunes Link)


I also created a quick little FileMaker test that will calculate from one value to another value in a given number of steps. It works from high to low and also low to high. I find that I need this function more often than I you would think. I am not completely happy with it but it wanted to test a looping script that outputs to a text field.

Here's the link:
Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io
Save File: seeker.fp7

No comments:

Post a Comment