Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Local Training and Reference Card

I was looking for a training class that I could take locally. The Support Group has locations in Boston, New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.

They also have a free reference card that you can print as a PDF or if you like they will mail you a laminated version of it.

I got both and it's pretty nice. It's Macintosh Shortcuts on one side and Windows Shortcuts on the other.  All you have to do is fill out a short survey. They have not spammed me with calls or emails so that's good.
When you fill out the survey they apperently put you in a drawing for a free class. I actually won a seat in one of their drawings and hopefully I will take some free training with them in February. So now I have a cool laminated shortcut card and a free training class.

1 comment: